Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm dumb!

Well... Hello everyone!!! I am "THE BIGGEST BLOGGING DUMMY" ever! I have played (at work) on this computer since 1:30, it's now 4:41 and I still have the ugliest background and colors of anyone! BUT.... I have a great ole friend that lives in Jackson now that has started her "OWN" blogging thingy online and I wish her little "SMART BUTT" some luck! haha Maybe she will sorry for me and HELP MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will add pics and tell you about my family at some point this weekend as for now, I have wasted the whole afternoon and am ready to go home! Have a grrat weekend!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

LOL..Enter my blog makeover giveaway....The deadline is in the morning...
I'll be giving away another one soon...

Lauren McDill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Nipper said...

LOL...hey dont feel bad, because i feel the same way!!! I have no clue about all this stuff, I'm learning as i go.. :-D...

Lauren McDill said...

Hey Pam!!! I keep hoping that Melanie will feel sorry for me and give me a cute blog!!! haha I looked at your's and it is cute! Oh and your boys are so handsome! I have an 8 yr old girl that I could let you borrow sometime and it will make you OH SO THANKFUL for those boys!haha She is sassy and Little Ms. KNOW IT ALL!