Thursday, October 9, 2008

Almost Friday!

Just a little piece of advice... If you are ever asked to DOG SIT, and you're house is already a circus, politely DECLINE!!!!!!!!! ha Tony tells me that I get us in the biggest messes doing "favors" for friends. The 4 month old little girl PUG is just precious but HHHYYYPPPEEERRR! She runs circles around Jaycie, Jay Cooper and Harley (our inside dog). I was late for work this morning because she had us all off our "morning routine"! I couldn't find my camera last night to snap some pics of Ruby (the pug) and Jay Cooper but that were so cute playing. She had her little Halloween dress on ... I will get some pics maybe tonight and post them.
Well, Super Duper Jay Cooper will be 1 whole year old this time next week! He is completely MOBILE... walking everywhere! We laugh at him b/c we think he just walks to be walking... No where in particular that he is trying to go, he just walks constantly. He has completely recovered from the MRSA! That was sooo scary. Hospitals and Babies don't jive... thanks to EVERYONE for the prayers, calls and visits.
Jaycie Rose is a New Hope Pee Wee Cheerleader this year. I need to snap some pics and post them for all to see. She's so cute in her uniform. She has games on Saturday and so far her little football boys are undefeated. We have found though, that 3rd grade is a very tough year. K-2 was a breeze but 3rd grade brings lots of homework and studying which she is not used to having to do. And 3rd grade math is a complete STRANGER to Jaycie! (I am looking for a math tutor in New Hope, if anyone may know someone. We have our teacher/parent meeting Monday so I will find out more then.) She is really struggling in math...and anyone reading this that went to school w/ me... YES, SHE GETS IT HONEST!!! I literally had to get my calculator out the other night to make sure I was telling her right. Ha Bless her heart!
Well, I have yakked enough, I will get back to work. Just wanted to update everyone the kids and life at the McDill house.

No comments: