Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Where in the world have 21 years gone? Did I say 21? I WISH! Today is my Birthday and I have been dreading the BIG 3-0 all year! But it's here and I don't feel older so I guess it's ok. I did stop to think about all that has happened in the last 30 years and I am VERY proud of what I have accomplished... there are regrets but I think that's just normal. We just live and learn!
Oh! Let me share this with everyone...
I am a Discovery Toys Educational Consultant... which means I now sell Discovery Toys! I am very excited and can't wait to have my first party! I have a few friends that have already promised to have a party for me but would love to have a few more commitments. The toys are Super Fun and every single toy offers endless learning opportunities for your children. And IF YOU HOST A PARTY for me, you get FREE TOYS! Here's a link to my website:

"http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/esuite/home/laurenmcdill"

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions or wanna have a party!!!

1 comment:

Pam Nipper said...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!! hope you have a GREAT one!!!