Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday DEAR JAY COOPER! Happy Birthday to you... And as his sister says... you look a monkey and smell like one too! Ha!

Awwwww! My sweet baby boy is ONE today! I cannot believe that it has been a year since he was born! My sister in law emailed me earlier and said..."OUT and FINE"... that was the text that Tony sent her when Jay Cooper came into this world. I didn't even know that until today, I was actually out completely when he was born so I missed everything. He's the sweetest, silliest, climbing-est boy ever! ha He's everything that I ever expected a boy to be! He's got on his B-day tshirt today and I sent little mini cupcakes to daycare for all his little friends. This is just how much he has grown and changed in 1 year...Well, the first pic was from January, I don't have one on my computer at work any earlier than Jan BUT still look how he has GROWN!





Time Surely flies! I was sent from the Dr's office to the hospital because the baby's HEART BEAT could not be detected AT ALL! At 11:15 I walked through the doors of the ER and at 11:33 my sweet boy was born w/ no problems! I call that some serious work from above!!!!!!! And I THANK MY AWESOME GOD daily for it!



Here's a few other pics from the weekend.... We took Ruby (the dog) to the Pet Parade Saturday morning and the other pics are from the Country Pumpkin in Caledonia.







Notice sneeky Pete in the back ground!
And finally... My little climbing helper.... IN THE DISHWASHER! ha















1 comment:

Pam Nipper said...

awwwwww HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY COOPER!!!!! :-D they grow up so fast dont they.. :-(