Friday, August 14, 2009

Mid Week Boredom...

Time to update!
I don't have time to post much but I have a few pics to put up.
Just to catch up on a few things... Jaycie is LOVING 4th grade so far! And I don't see that changing anytime soon... She has Mrs. Owen (her teacher from 2nd grade) and they have this connection like no other. Jaycie rules the roost and Mrs. Owen just lets her! HA As one little girl in her class told her grandmother when the g-mother asked her if Jaycie sat by her, she replied... "No, Jaycie doesn't really SIT in one seat... she just kinda sits where ever, whenever she wants." And that is the truth! Jaycie even calls Mrs. Owen "mom" and Mrs. Owen's husband, "dad"!! So, I'm thinking and hoping this will be a great school year. Thank you LORD for such caring, loving teachers!!!!!!!! We are however, learning that 4th grade is not very easy! Jaycie is learning to study and I am praying for patience! ha
Now, let me tell you about Mr. Jay Cooper and his long lived facination with "budin budins"! That child has a come apart every morning when I try to put a shirt on him that doesn't have a "budin budin" on it??? He is so funny!! He rides his little 4wheeler until dark almost everynight. He is talking in sentences, can tell you almost anything that he wants to tell you including... I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH, MOMMY! It's the sweetest thing!!! I just love it! Tony taught him Sunday morning to say it and he now tells everyone that he comes in contact with. He is a DADDY'S boy though... he loves his Daddy and is pretty much glued to his side at home. Jay Cooper's bday is the 15th of this month!! We're having a John Deere party & he's already picked out his decor for the party.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 190 pounds on every site. But finally I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the boots were approximately 180 bucks on every site. But finally I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 310 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this area selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 200 dollars on every page. But completely I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?